What if you had access to years of project management experience?
What if you had the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about how to really apply project management? You do!
Project Management Mini-Lessons is a set of TEN eBooks that give you down-to-earth clear and reasonable explanations on difficult topics such as earned value and the network diagram AND also provides you with real life examples of how you can create accurate estimates. Using true stories and examples you will see the value of change control, and how to work with your stakeholders, and the best way to give status to your executive team.
You can easily read each eBook within one hour. And that means you are one hour away from upping your project management game.
Get your Project Management Mini-Lessons today and receive:
1) Quick Tips for Understanding Earned Value
2) Quick Tips on How to Use your WBS for Teambuilding
3) Quick Tips for Identifying your Project Resource Needs
4) Quick Tips for Setting the Stage for Productive Conflict
5) Quick Tips on Using Change Control Successfully
6) Quick Tips on How to Report Status to Executives
7) Quick Tips on the Project Management Processes
8) Quick Tips on How to Avoid Estimating Pitfalls
9) Quick Tips on Stakeholder Management
10) Quick Tips for Understanding the Network Diagram
And #11 receive a special bonus
A special book full of quotes and thoughts for you and your teams to help you commiserate, motivate and celebrate. Written for you by Margaret Meloni, pmStudent Community Leader because she has walked a mile in your shoes.