When you lead from a place of compassion, you help to create a productive and healthy work environment. When you lead from a place of compassion, you improve your communication, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills. Compassion can make you a stronger and more effective leader.
Compassion can and should be part of YOUR leadership style. Together we will explore the nature of compassion, the benefits of compassion, and how to introduce compassion into your corporate culture. You will learn how to face workplace challenges by leading from a place of compassion.
• Define what it means to be compassionate in the workplace
• Identify the benefits compassion brings to the workplace
• List ways in which he or she can adopt compassionate behaviors
• Learn the characteristics of compassionate organizations
• Create opportunities to demonstrate compassion to their colleagues
• Define activities to help team members become more compassionate
• Define compassionate approaches to handling difficult scenarios
• Create a plan to integrate compassion into his or her leadership style
This course is currently planned as an 8-week online course, assuming one to three hours of work each week. This work may include video lessons, audio lessons, discussion forums, short writing assignments, and developing action plans.
Your work is independent and self-paced. There are no assigned meeting times.