Want more success and guidance in your project management career? pmStudent gives you the solutions you need to succeed.
Hiring managers want valuable professionals, so education and experience are critical. From everything to targeting the right companies and engaging them in a compelling way, to ensuring your success on the PMP Exam, you will find great resources right here.
Building experience and knowledge while making yourself known is the smartest strategy for growing a successful project management career. pmStudent is all about helping you:
- gain experience
- understand your options
- get educated about formal project management practices
- earn certifications
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access courses I’ve purchased? All courses are available online from anywhere and anytime through this website, including mobile devices. You can even download the entire course contents to your computer.
How do I report my PDUs? The last link on every PDU-qualifying course is to a “Certificate of Awesomeness” with instructions on exactly how to report your PDUs to the PMI.
What Category of PDUs do these courses quality for? All PDUs are Category B PDUs with respect to maintaining your PMI certifications.
How long do I have access? 1 full year from your date of purchase.
If I have problems, how do I get help? Just click “Contact” on the top menu and let me know! I’ll get back to you and resolve the problem or question as soon as I possibly can.
Comments From Students
- Thank you so much for putting the time and energy to help students new to project management! – Katy
- I always look forward to your emails! – Carine
- Thank you so much for your reply and the resources you have given me! I really appreciate your help! – Dita
- Thank you so much for the help, I like your site and you are a wealth of information! – Glen
- Thanks for everything you do to help students! – Isabel
- I am proud to be associated with you! – Kwame
- Thank you so much for sharing unselfishly information, knowledge and expertise advises with all of us who want to start a professional carrier as Product Manager! – Lola
Margaret is the president of Meloni Coaching Solutions, Inc. Her background in IT Project Management and PMO Leadership; enables Margaret to understand that managing projects can be difficult. This is why her goal is to provide her community with knowledge and skills that can be used on the job RIGHT NOW! Her wish is to see her students take on tough projects and emerge as strong and sought after project managers.
Margaret is a dynamic teacher, who uses her real life lessons learned combined with inspiration, common sense and a dash of humor to create students who successfully navigate the human side of the project world. Training project managers online is really her gift.
Margaret Meloni holds a B.S. in Business Administration and an M.B.A. from California State University, Long Beach. She is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).